As no oils are used and you don’t have to remove your clothes! The session last between 15 to 30 minutes it focuses on key tensions areas in the back, neck and shoulders.
Chair massage helps reduce shoulders pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendinitis, stress and migraines. These are all examples of chronic pain patterns associated with sitting for long periods of time at a desk, repetitive muscular actions and poor posture. Not only will the onsite chair massage help with these common issues but Olena will also provide advice on correct posture and stretches.
Just from a short 10 minutes session, and up to a longer 30 minute massage you will feel your muscles relax and have a renewed sense of energy.
Benefits of on-site chair massage for employees:
- Relieves muscular pain and tension
- Reduces fatigue
- Lowers anxiety
- Helps prevent repetitive strain injury
- Boosts immunity
- Improves problem solving and creative thinking
Benefits of on-site chair massage for companies:
- Improves productivity
- Increases morale and creates a better work environment
- Increases employee retention
- Decreases absenteeism
- Improves job satisfaction
- Helps recruitment prospects